jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Newsletter

1. RooBee profile image85
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

I have my "allow hp to contact" activated, but have yet to receive a newsletter. Why? I tried to find help before starting a new topic, but here I am. Any info is appreciated.smile

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

RooBee - have you got hair that grows overnight?

Oh and sorry, can't help with the newsletter thing. I get it - though don't know how. Probably my manic clicking on the 'do this, do that' instructions when I first joined big_smile

3. RooBee profile image85
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Yes, I sold my soul for hair that would change at will.

Really, though, I have crazy hair that is near-impossible to tame. Might be okay for photos, but oodles of hair is not really that much fun. Broken barrettes and hairbands. Blowdrying takes inane amounts of time and so is not done. Stays wet underneath for hours. Ugh.
    This photo is last summer just as it started to get away from me. I've got it chopped down and cinched up pretty well at present but I'm sure it will be back (eerie music plays).

Thanks for replying, my dear frog. big_smile

4. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Completely off topic RooBee - but coooo that's a lot of hair you have/had.

Funnily enough I just randomly took the scissors to mine today. Lopped a couple of inches of it. Far too long and now it's just too long.

Happily though, I don't experience hours of hairdrying hook-ups. I just wash it and leave it alone. I used to faff a bit more in my youth but I've got autonomous hair.

No matter what I (or stylists types) have done with it in the past, it just returns to it's default style.

Which I doubt you'll ever find in a hair fashion magazine big_smile

5. RooBee profile image85
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Well, frog hairdos have yet to be noticed by the fashion industry but give it time. hardeehar

Seriously, though, dernit! Newsletter, no, yes, maybe?

working