jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Stats all over the place

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 7 years ago

I hate to be coming back here and complaining so regularly... but there's a new problem with my stats again.

So first, the original problem was that my slideshows were freezing-- that's fixed now, but whatever it was that was done to fix it either rolled back my slideshow stats to what they were about 6 months ago, or erased them entirely. i don't know-- I get about 2000 slideshow hits a day, so it's hard to tell.

In addition to that, my main hub stats seem to have frozen. I've been checking them regularly, and I think it happened sometime early yesterday or night before last.

Man, what a mess.

2. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

I've noticed the same thing.

3. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

yeah, my hub stats were also frozen for about a day or so

4. lyla profile image61
    lylaposted 7 years ago

Gosh..Thank God!..Same here and I thought my traffic had stopped coming!How dumb can I be? LOL!

5. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

I just did a very thorough job of checking yesterday's Analytics, and concluded that hubpage statistics are not showing 2/3 of the views that came in.  Considering that they get 40% of the views, I am concluding that the reporting is even farther off. 

I had over 40 views from google alone, and hub statistics are only reporting about 12 from google.

6. flread45 profile image82
    flread45posted 7 years ago

I do believe if you check your stats now ,they will be working.!!

7. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

My stats have still not moved all day. Is there a way to fix it? Anyone know why they stopped?

8. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 7 years ago

My stats haven't changed in over 12 hours.

9. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

This has been an ongoing problem - maybe Hubpages have changed the frequency with which they are changed and haven't told us?  Either that or somethign is broken (although tbh it is not the most major fault ever so they are probably concentrating on more urgent matters).

10. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 7 years ago

If something is broken, a little heads-up would be nice.

On a brighter note, congratulations to HubPages for Cracking The US Top 150 Websites!

11. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 7 years ago

Only one page hit since 7 AM this morning. Odd, that.