jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Tourettes Guy?

1. Capable Woman profile image65
    Capable Womanposted 8 years ago

Has anyone else seen the "Tourettes Guy" videos on you tube?

I have never laughed so hard in months. Warning: If you are easily offended or don't want to hear extreme profanity, don't watch it.

On the other hand, if you want to laugh till you pee, just Google "tourettes guy" and the you tube video links will come up.

I have been told that he is for real and his son just video tapes him and puts it out on the web...I personally suspect he is not for real, but it is still a riot.

1. Kebennett1 profile image60
      Kebennett1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I do not think it is will be funny at all. I have 2 children with TS there is nothing funny about it. I refuse to watch it and encourage others to do the same. It is cruel.

1. Capable Woman profile image65
        Capable Womanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's because you haven't seen it. They guy dosen't have Tourettes, that's the point. Sheesh, lighten up people!

This video is funnier than BALLS! <--- my impersonation of the Tourettes guy. HAHA

2. HealthCare Basics profile image62
    HealthCare Basicsposted 8 years ago

The syndrome can be very real. Why a son would be taping him and broadcasting on ytube is unforgivable.... Enough said!!!

3. Capable Woman profile image65
    Capable Womanposted 8 years ago

Of course!

I don't believe this guy is for real at all. Did you watch the videos?

You will pee...I promise! smile

4. Everyday Miracles profile image90
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

I watched -- definitely not for real, but also the ones I watched were so poorly put together that they weren't funny either. I guess I watched the wrong ones sad

working