Help with Kontera!

1. Ladybird33 profile image72
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

I set up Kontera wrong because it is only tracking one hub that I published.  Can someone explain to me how to change it to track all of my hubs?  I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks wink

2. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Go to 'my account', then 'affiliate settings'. At the bottom of the page, you will see the option to turn Kontera on or off on all of your hubs.

Also, you should probably check out this forum :

to decide if you truly want to use Kontera. It really is only recommended for folks who get TONS of traffic. It's probably a blessing that is only on one of your pages! smile After I shut it off, I saw my Adsense earnings increase. When someone clicks on a Kontera ad, they are taken away from your page and you will only get a penny or two. Adsense ads open in a new window, so the visitor will stay on your page longer (and maybe even click another ad!) and typically pay much more than a penny or two, dependent upon your content.

I wish I would've known this earlier as one of my hubs had a huge earning potential for me on a drug recall. Those adsense clicks pay a lot. I did still end up making a lot from it, but imagine all the potential income I lost out of because people clicked on Kontera ads in those hubs for .05 each. Adsense paid MUCH more than that!

Good luck!

1. Ladybird33 profile image72
      Ladybird33posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much, you make me feel better!