im new to this

1. lowlowg profile image59
    lowlowgposted 8 years ago

Whats up im Gaylon i posted some articles or what not about some health products im affiliated with if anyone had any input let me know

2. Earth Angel profile image69
    Earth Angelposted 8 years ago

Hi Gaylon!!

Welcome to HubPages!! It is a GREAT community of writers/authors from all over the world!!

Many people make the mistake of joining HubPages for the express purpose of promoting their own specific products!! I did!! Alas, that is a misuse of HubPages!!

If I understand the HupPages rules correctly, you can put one or two links to your products on your Profile page!! Otherwise, the Hubs are for writing original content on subjects that you are interested in and have some expertise!!

If you Hubs only promote your products, they will be disallowed!!

My suggestion is to spend a few hours reading the Best Hubs and Hubbers and you'll get the feel of it!! Plus, there is an amazing group of "How To" Hubs that has literally been my teacher for all things Internet!!

Hope that helps!! Again, this is a GREAT place for writers/authors!! By writing original and informative Hubs people will become interested in you and may want to check out your profile!!

Blessings!! Earth Angel!!