jump to last post 1-22 of 22 discussions (22 posts)

Failblog!

1. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Has anyone ever heard of "failblog.org"?

Basically, it's a place where you put up random...weirdness..random.."fails," in life. Sometimes these fails are wins, but it's far and few between.

Some are pix, some are screen shots, others are vids. Here's a few of my fav. and/or newest:

http://failblog.org/2009/06/15/investment-win/#comments

http://failblog.org/2009/06/14/obvious-fail-3/#comments

http://failblog.org/2009/06/13/fail-van/#comments

And last, but not least...

http://failblog.org/2009/06/10/cake-fail-2/#comments

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

lol Ixxy, don't know bout that bunny one..makes one wonder where the parents head is at tongue

3. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 8 years ago

lol, lovin Mitchell's whores, and 'WARNING!' water.

You might want to check out fail toys on YouTube if you haven't already come across them, funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNy_7PX … ature=fvsr

4. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the tip, Mr. Voodoo!

Dame: I think the parents are...well, lets just call them Willy and Ethel, they live in a trailer park. wink

Nah, thats mean..to people who live in trailer parks. Especially named Willy or Ethel. Or Wethel. Maybe even, Lukeclear Vessels.

5. Dame Scribe profile image60

lol Ixxy, a trailer park...you is a bad rascal, Ixxy...no wonder we think you such a cutey wink lol

6. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Haha, you've got this lil'e.t. a'blushin, m'am. ;D

7. Dame Scribe profile image60

Is that like ...a full body blush? tongue lol wink me bad, hehe

8. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Haha, at least you're an adventurous dame...cohorting with someone not of your species. ;D

Say, have you ever seen a light saber...

DEAR GOD;

I'm sorry for drinking Mudslides. I'm an evil alien.

9. Dame Scribe profile image60

I like to interact with a variety of intelligent species, Ixxy wink I also like to think I am quite cosmopolitan big_smile lol go beyond the outskirts of familiarity n open the mind, yeah big_smile

10. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Haha, do tell..

...did I ever tell you the time I met the chick from the planet of the apes? Yeah, she was so not cool.

Now, when I travelled to venus... =P

11. Dame Scribe profile image60

Oooo...wink Ixxy, you goin be tellin us bout your Venus adventures now? very tittilating am sure, lol

12. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Haha, Playlien never divulges their detailed logs of exploration...where no man has gone before... ;D

13. Dame Scribe profile image60

Aww..Ixxy, you can share jus ONE story wink dont' have mention names big_smile or you can tell us bout males at Mars wink hehe

14. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Ohh, males on mars...

...so there was this place in Laguna Beach called the Boom Boom Room.

It costededed 10 bucks for a Heiniken, and all they had were drag queens that night. I promised myself I'd never waste my time there again...

...and then I had to defend my Filipino friend, because he was saddened by these chicks. I explained to him that you shouldn't worry about being made fun of by which you are not hunting. wink

15. Dame Scribe profile image60

Males on Mars fictional Hubs lol got a good thang there, Ixxy, smile should go with it, maybe a once/month adventure wink

16. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Nah, I'm done clubbing. I only have Latinum, and that's not yet a cherished metal to buy virtual dollars with.

17. Dame Scribe profile image60

Doesn't Quark from DS9 have loads of latinum too n thought he was doin well hmm tongue wink lol

18. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Well sure, but I'm on earth. In this century. And it's not a big thing yet. Maybe I shall steal glasses from Kirk and sell them at a crack-laden pawn shop in LA.

19. Dame Scribe profile image60

I hear people have bought property off the Moon lol even celebrities ...maybe put your latinum on auction n create a frenzy about how *rare* it be, big_smile

20. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

For sure...

...now, to secure a bunch of Ziggy Stardust colored paint and make it reflective...and where can I find gold bars that aren't willy wonka tickets....

21. Dame Scribe profile image60

A quest for reflective power for ziggy stardust and gold bars...now that would be a fun journey. Will have to find some1 with a lab and color the latinum lol

22. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 8 years ago

Let's DO IT! ;D

working