Google Adsense and swear words

1. embitca profile image82
    embitcaposted 7 years ago

I tried doing a forum search on this but couldn't find anything relevant.

I'm currently in the process of putting together a hub about a certain celebrity. It contains a ton of his best quotes. Several of them contain the F-word. I'm trying to decide whether I should censor the word F---k like I'm doing here, or if I should just let it go. I would prefer to just let it stand as I think his use of it tends to really add a sense of his tone/outrage/derision over what he's talking about and I hate to censor him.

But at the same time I don't want to get into trouble with Google Adsense. I suppose I could turn it off, but then I like to make money (not that celeb hubs make a lot, but every penny counts) and I also want to link out to the original quote sources.

I'm pretty much done with the main text and right now I'm sitting at about 1200 words with 13 repetitions of the word f--k with various suffixes.

I bet 13 times probably seems gratuitous right? And yet it is all just so funny and hilariously appropriate (at least if you are me, hah!).

So, thoughts? Will I trip some sort of adult content trigger over it or anything?

2. HealthCare Basics profile image82
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I have not been with Hubpages that long but if you are writing about a celebrity and quoting his exact words, sounds acceptable. Yet, I have seen the "f" word abbreviated with one letter left out........ smile