jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Views Ever Plummeted

1. debris profile image88
    debrisposted 7 years ago

Hello There,

I know hubpages is having some difficulties but my number of views ever has plummeted by roughly 30%.  I appreciate any assistance you can offer.

-Debris

1. johnb0127 profile image75
      johnb0127posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did you stop promoting your hubs?

2. lxxy profile image59
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

Over the course of how long?

3. debris profile image88
    debrisposted 7 years ago

Tonight.  No, I didn't stop promoting my hubs, the thing is, views ever should never go down.  It's an always increasing number, never decreasing.  I believe this has something to do with HubPages issues recently with the updating of views, I certainly appreciate both of your concern.

4. johnb0127 profile image75
    johnb0127posted 7 years ago

Well, you do have a point.  Do you get your info from Google Analytics?

1. debris profile image88
      debrisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey john,

The numbers I'm referring to are within the "My Account Stats" on Hubpages, but I do use Google Analytics as well.  I ordinarily wouldn't care because I do use Analytics, but that number dropping slows me down from reaching more milestones.  I hope it gets rectifies as it did with bgpappa.  Thank you for your concern John.

@bgpappa:  I'm glad to hear they fixed it for you.  I imagine that Hubpages is going through some growing pains because of their new found glory smile

-Debris

5. bgpappa profile image86
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

I think he means total page views. At one point mine went down as well but now is back up and beyond

working