jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense Disable needs somkind of hubpages helps in Sharing Revenues

1. Lgali profile image48
    Lgaliposted 8 years ago

Adsense Disable needs somkind of hubpages helps in Sharing Revenues

1. andromida profile image74
      andromidaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Okay.let me think.no probs.

2. andromida profile image74
      andromidaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

For the time being you can apply for one adsense account using your mom's name or a friend' name who has no record of previous adsense account.Once approved you can associated it with your hubpage.It works.

2. sunstreeks profile image83
    sunstreeksposted 8 years ago

Lgali I think its been mentioned to you before but once your disabled for clicks there is very little if anything you can do. Apply again in a few months or so and see what they say. Adsense is strict and rarely gives accounts back. Gamergirl had luck if I remember but I believe it was because of something she could not control.

If you are able to use ebay or amazon, focus on those.

Sorry if it seems insensitive to those who lost their adsense accounts or can't get them, same goes for amazon and ebay, But I don't want Hubpages to change the earnings method to something where hubpages would pay the author. Which is what I think you mean by sharing revenues. It's not a good long term strategy and I want my hubs to be up indefinitely.

Hubpages business model is solid the way it is. They don't touch the money that is earned by the publishers. It should stay that way.

1. Lgali profile image48
      Lgaliposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am not asking for share of anybody money I just want to the share the traffic my pages getting from google advtrt as hubpages are still getting adsense traffic.This is just the request to share the traffic between hubpages and users only not other users.

3. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Squidoo allows you to earn without an adsense account

1. Misha profile image74
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Umm, well, yes smile However it is very different, and my lenses made me a fraction of my hubs on the same topic, even when they had better traffic...

working