jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Jimmy in a TuTu

1. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Hi guys, I am entered into one of my Daughters Dance competitions tomorrow, Parent and Child Pairs, although I cannot dance to save my life and I am more than likely to fall flat on my face I am getting into the spirit of it, wish me luck lol.
    I have had a costume made with tutu for the occasion and I will write a hub of my experience tomorrow night when my humiliation is complete of course there will be pictures.
    P.s the competition is purely in fun and my daughter will probably never want to speak to me ever again when it is over.....JIMMY

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

This sounds like great fun and you are a good sport to do this with your daughter!

3. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago

Best of luck Jimmy! Any Man ready to wear a Tutu for their child is a good egg in my eyes. Looking forward to the humiliation set in pics for eternity...
    Have fun regards Zsuzsy

4. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 8 years ago

You're a braver man than I Jimmy The Jock.

5. Earth Angel profile image69
    Earth Angelposted 8 years ago

You are the BEST Jimmy!! Your daughter will be beaming with pride for the rest of her life!! "Break a leg!!" Blessings, Earth Angel!!

6. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 8 years ago

Please write a hub with some pics, Jimmy.  So great and funny.  I love it!

7. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

Jimmy rocks!

8. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 8 years ago

Go Jimmy!  I'm sure your daughter will have fond memories of this....But, it might take her twenty years;)