jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Hub Awards 2007

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

2007 Has seen Hubpages come into a league of its own,it grows with every passing day and the readership is growing at an unprecedented rate of knots, many hub authors have joined and there have been alot of interesting Reads. chosing a single hub author in a single category would be an impossible task and I for one couldn't decide who I would choose.
    Therefore I have added a couple of categories to my list you can do the same with yours.

1) Educational -  Robin, for her Grammar hubs
    2) Advice - Isabella Snow, for her many hubs on dating advice.
    3) Finance - Chuck for his lottery and other scam hubs
    4) Pets- there can only be one winner in this category Susan peters
    5) Arts and crafts - Moonmaiden is a constant source of useful information in this field
    6) Photography - Ralph deed's photographs simply take your breath away.
    7) Poetry - two people would share this award in my book Drax and Nightflower simply awesome poetry.
    8) History again there can only be one winner in this field Patty English her series on Native Americans just blew me away.
    9) Blogger- this guy is funny and serious at the same time Some like it Scott a worthy winner.
    10) All rounder- this hubber has so many topics under her belt and is always on hand to help other hub authors SunSeven

Special Award
    my special award would go to Livelonger, he is my idea of the perfect hubber, even when not publishing, he is always leaving useful comments in others hubs.

Those are my hub awards for 2007 who would you choose.........jimmy

2. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

I will vote for most of these nominations. However I would like to add one more category. That will be 'The Best Hubber of All time'. ...And the award goes to..... jimmythejock smile

My Reasons : When I started at HubPages around 10 months ago, there weren't many authors around. jimmythejock and Paul E. were(still are) among the people who were always trying to help newbies like me back then. I have learned a lot from them and their hubs.

Best Regards

3. Paraglider profile image91
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

Well, Jimmy, I'm no fan of award ceremonies, but I'd agree you've selected a highly creditable line-up. So I'd like to add an "off-the-wall-just-getting-it-rightness" category, and nominate Kenny Wordsmith, for unassuming originality, humour and optimism.

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I whole heartedly agree with this comments.
      Thumbs up everytime;)

4. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

You're too sweet, Jimmy! big_smile

5. 0
    IĆ°unnposted 8 years ago

Hubber who looks most like Gerry Adams - uglydawg (UD, from me, that's a compliment. :p )

the resemblance is really uncanny.  somebody just needs to feed him up a bit and they could be twinz.

6. Prince Maak profile image80
    Prince Maakposted 8 years ago

And the AWARD goes to......... PATTY ENGLISH.

7. sminut13 profile image80
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

i agree moreor less with jimmy too. great going guys. happy new year