Much Ado About Breasts!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (59 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

What is it with us men and women's breasts?

1. tksensei profile image60
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Um, we like them?

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

your one liners are da best..... going to vote for you now in the funniest hubber section....

2. Drew Breezzy profile image63
      Drew Breezzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha it has to do with fertility and nature

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

What are you on....

3. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

..better than fighting I guess..lol

4. profile image0

absolutely

5. Eaglekiwi profile image75

My theory is breasts represent comfort and nutrition and some males are never fully weaned lol

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ha! Good one.

6. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

C' mon girls, (Bren and Eagle) have a laugh.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

aww didnt ya see me laughin up dere...
      you asked
      I told lol

7. Mrvoodoo profile image58
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

More of an ass man myself, but nothing wrong with a bit of titty too. wink

(From Dude where's my car)

Birthday Son: I want to go on that ride, Daddy.
    Birthday Father: Me, too, Son. Me, too.

1. profile image0

Is that a movie? Madman stuff. Lol.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image58
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this
        1. profile image0

Hilarious!

8. profile image0

o.k. we will....... after you have told us some of your experiences in this department

speak for yaself brenda lol...lol psst wonders if cj relises other sites ,ahem ,might serve him boobylicious treats way better than avatars here will......just a thought smile

1. profile image0

thanks for that save, Eagle. Not everyone feels awkward about breasts, you know, Bren. I happen to believe its one of God's finest creations. No kidding.

Its all good , Im not in the least bit awkward bouts my breasts either,they have served me well ,from floatation devices to incubators for newborn budgies...lol

1. profile image0

Tell me you didnt make that stuff up just now, c'mon, Eagle, tell me! Lol.

Ohhh would this face lie to you smile...seriously I should write a hub on the life n day of...nah....maybe not

1. profile image0

Gawd you're damn funny...have I joined your fan club....O yes, I have.

aww thanks , but me thinks its breast talk that puts you in a happy mood, now youve got me thinkin though, bout my own gender, where do we find comfort or pleasure...
                  Chocolate?? nah that dont make sense ,cant trace that back to my childhood ,gawd didnt have any lol,

2. profile image51
            badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was actually thinking of doing a hub on incubators for newborn budgies but was a photo short, wanna post it on lol !

1. profile image48
              CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are such a Tit BadCo smile

Bads got a nice set waiting to warm a few feathers on his hub , reckon he wont mind hiring them out for a bird or two lol (oops got you two mixed up in the message thingy)

2. Lady_E profile image61
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lol.  I second that.

9. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Hey wonder if they have boobs in the sears fathers day advertisement  today ...smile

10. profile image0

I love him a lot but it would be nice if he went on other sites to play then came back in a sensible mood...

lol...lol yea why cant they just be happy with cookies n milk anymore

2. profile image0

everyday you remind me of my Mother, Bren.

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

your mother must be some wonderful woman, does she know how you behave??????????????????

1. profile image0

Are you kidding me! If mothers knew half of how their sons behaved, they would die. Not even funny.

2. Mrvoodoo profile image58

Bit steep ain't it, he's only talking about a bit of titty, not like he's out raping and pillaging.

1. profile image0

Seriously, she's like my HubPage Mother. If you could spank someone virtually, I would be getting plenty from this Beautiful English woman, trust me.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image58

Fair enough then, lol, sorry, guess that was out of context for me then, that's what mothers are for, spank that ass!

11. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

Sublimating a need to find a lost pacifier ??

12. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Huboard Love huh CJ lol awww..

1. profile image0

I guess thats what they call it.

13. profile image51
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

My worst nightmare is being one of Angelina Jolies triplets and being the only one bottle fed smile

1. profile image0

That's worse than dreaming about Witches and demons chasing you and stuff!

14. profile image0

now that is really funny, how did you even think that up B.C.

15. Eaglekiwi profile image75

lol angies twins , I mean triplets

Im thinking its a wonder cigarette companies dont make the filters look like nipples wink

16. profile image0

this is getting funnier by the minute

17. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

We hope it will lead to this.
    http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/2401.gif

18. RooBee profile image82
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Because this lady's top would not be nearly as cool without them..

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u73/cyarena/comments/adult-funny/images/52545484.jpg

19. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Now Roo Bee, you could o' done  better than that! LOL

20. RooBee profile image82
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

I know, I actually had a really great one but the code was no good sad sad

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1900.gif

21. Jayme Wium profile image60
    Jayme Wiumposted 14 years ago

This is such an arb topic... Funny comments tho.

22. profile image0

what does arb mean

23. Eaglekiwi profile image75

I think it means 'pouting'or perky  smile

24. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Now all someone has to do is create another thread about breasts, world politics, and religion combined, which would be a slightly more original that the regularly scheduled programming lol.

25. Eaglekiwi profile image75

lol that wouldnt be keeping a BREAST with separation of CHURCH and STATE Sweetie ,but man it would be fun to try lol

26. SweetiePie profile image81

That is true, but I am just curious if someone will start a thread about it or not smile.

Go on ,do it sounds cool , build a bridge and they will come..smile

27. SweetiePie profile image81

Not for me, I have had enough debates for awhile smile.  However, if anyone else is interested they can try smile.  Mostly I was just being silly because those threads are so repetitive and I wonder how people keep at it lol.

28. Eaglekiwi profile image75

ok ,I understand that.
    They are repetitive I agree , but I call them mind dots,lol til I get to where I really want to be,dot lol,plus dinners cooking and I dont have time to do anything serious ,if ya know what I mean smile

29. SweetiePie profile image81

I know what you mean, just am trying not to contribute to those myself.  I still enjoy reading though smile.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)