Hub Comments

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I've been browsing hubs today, and noticed that some hubs have excessive number of comments, which makes the page extremely long. Is there a way to view a certain number of the most recent comments, and have a view more link to view them all?

2. Earth Angel profile image69
    Earth Angelposted 8 years ago

Hi Whitney05!! 

I'm still new here but I LOVE the long list of comments!!  (Especially on any of my Hubs, of course!! I think it helps make our Hub Scores go up!!??)

Plus, I learn even more reading the comments attached to the Hub because often the commentors leave a treasure of new perspectives!!

And sometimes it's fun to follow the banter between more experienced Hubbers!! I get a warm feeling when I see to what extent Hubbers from around the world jump right in to make computer life a bit easier for someone they have never met!!

I do agree there might be an easier way to get to "page 10" of the comments!!?? Maybe an option button that says "read all" or just "read recent 5??"

Blessings, Earth Angel!!

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I don't mean that you can only read say 5 after there are 6 of them and you can't read the 6th one. I think that showing maybe the top 10 or so, and having a button that says "more comments" or something so that you could still read the other comments as could others, but so that it doesn't make the page 10 miles long.