jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Creating a quick link to your hub?

1. 24
    midnightauthorposted 7 years ago

I was working on a hub earlier creating some links and each time I did, one of the options was to create a quick link to one of my other hubs. I was not sure if it meant that the link I was trying to create was to be redirected to one of my hubs or if a link to my other hubs was going created on the destination page, so I did not select that option.
    Can someone please explain what it means?

2. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Yes you're right a quick link is a way to link to your other hubpages, so link away if the links are relevant to each hubpage, just use some good keywords as the anchor text!!

3. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Yep--in the 'links' capsul, you can link to a page on the net or your other hubs. If you want to link to your hubs, copy the shortcut from your list of published hubs and paste it in the box. if you want to use a page or site from the internet, just cut and paste the url smile Sounds like you were already doing that though wink

4. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Also, use the advanced options so you can make the link open in a new window.  This will allow your visitor to continue on with your first hub.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh cool that will be a new function for me to fiddle with ,thanks richard smile