jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Adsense Clicks not paying

1. Cdejarnatt profile image81
    Cdejarnattposted 7 years ago

I have been on hubpages about a month now and was already a member of adsense before joining hubpages. After setting up adsense on my hubpages I have gotten approximately 5 clicks total with no payout. It also does not show up on my google analytics report.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why or is there something I should do to insure the clicks count?

2. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Google does not pay if you click your own or if the person clicking is considered an abuser of the system.  As to the analytics, I have been trying to figure that our too, and my guess is that the clicks are made when your tracker is in use... I think if someone clicks on one of the sidebar articles, you get credit for that article getting viewed.

3. acufftg profile image61
    acufftgposted 7 years ago

I would find other alternatives to making money from your hubs.... adsense is just that that great right now anyway

4. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

HubPages just recently put back in Adsense Link ads for some of the ads. These only pay if someone clicks onto another page on the advertisers target page. I have had a few clicks the last few days with no payment, too.

1. Cdejarnatt profile image81
      Cdejarnattposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for answering. Do you have to have a certain amount of traffic before a click will pay off? My hubs are so new that I thought maybe that was the problem.

5. Ivorwen profile image84

Thanks for the information Girly girl.  I hate those link pages when I am looking for something.   They feel like a wild goose chase. 

Is it possible to block them?

6. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, you can't block them because HubPages has them automatically placed on each page. I'm hoping that the new units increase earnings eventually...the last few days since they've been enabled have been low earning days for me. hmm

Obviously, it's in HubPages' best interest to create the most profitable ad placement on each page, so they must have an idea as to what they're doing. big_smile

7. Ivorwen profile image84

Good thinking!  I've noticed all the clicks I've had, the last few days have not been very profitable... I thought maybe it was just the subject matter.

8. SEO Expert Kerala profile image60
    SEO Expert Keralaposted 7 years ago

i dont get any adsense earning . I get more than 5 click per day but get less than 0.2 $ per click .how can i cincrease the amount per click ?

9. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

The only way to increase click value is write around higher paying keywords.

In the last few days my CTR is significantly higher (more clicks) but the value per click is very low so my earnings are down.

working