jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Affiliate Information Please

1. coolbreeze profile image6
    coolbreezeposted 8 years ago

Does anyone know where the Affiliate stats are kept?
    Like how many affiliates we have enrolled?

If there a specific sign up URL for affiliates to get credited for their accounts as there is
    with other affiliate programs thank you
    Cant seem to locate it anywhere in my account? Duh ;-)

2. sminut13 profile image80
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

you go to my account and on your right, there's affiliate settings. click on it, and you'll see 4. e-bay, amazon, analytics and google. they must be active,then you'll know that you are an affiliate too. i think it's how it is anyway. my google is still pending approval. don know why it is taking so long. ebay i didn't do. only amazon and analytics are active. good luck i'm also kinda new so hope it helps a little.

3. Hoodala profile image60
    Hoodalaposted 8 years ago

There doesn't seem to be anyplace to see those stats.  I Haven't signed up as an affiliate, but if you have there should be someplace to track it.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

If you're talking about referring people to HubPages, the stats are on this page:

5. sminut13 profile image80
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

once you have signed up as an affiliate, you need to put your id. where once it's ok, they'll say active. at the top of your page, go to my account where on that page on your write, you'll see among others, affiliate settings. click on it and put your code. once set, scroll below and you;ll see the respective affiliates. will see something like: to check your google earnings, click on ...
    hope not too complicated.