jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Adsense earnings disappeared

1. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

This morning when I checked my Adsense earnings since last payment, I had nearly $30 less than yesterday. The money is still there when I do an Advanced Report, but the difference did give me a bit of a heart attack, especially since it dropped me back under payout threshold.

Is this a common glitch or do I need to contact Adsense to figure out what is going on?

2. girly_girl09 profile image74
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

That's really weird! The only thing I can think of is that they deemed those clicks invalid for one reason or another and refunded the money to the advertisers.

3. ngureco profile image86
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

I noticed the same - I had nearly $70 less than yesterday, but the situation is on and off back to normal.

4. expectus profile image87
    expectusposted 7 years ago

Same thing is happening to me this is very strange:S, I have $20 less than yesterday

5. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

You're not alone:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … &hl=en

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … &hl=en

* Have just checked mine and about $80 has vanished into thin air.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Mine is about $10 less...

This was posted though, that should put people's minds at ease

"Discrepancy in Earnings. Here is the fix!

Recently, there has been an error in Google Adsense Reporing.

So what was the error?

Say, you have earned,

$50 in May
    $50 upto this date in June,
    the 'Since last payment' should report $100. But it is reporting something like $80 or so.

Here is the fix.

What is the error? When you ask it 'Since last payment', the earnings should be calculated from 1st May to 21st June. But instead, it calculates only from 20-25th of May to 21st of June. Why? Because, its during 20-25th of May, you got the payment processed for your previous earnings. So, somehow google is calculating your earnings from the payment date to this date where it should have actually calculated from 1st of the Month to this date.

So, how to get the correct report?

Goto 'Advanced Reports'

Select the Date Range from '1st of May' or whichever month from which they gotta pay you upto this date. Hit 'Display Report' and it should report the correct amount.

I think this has been just a little bit of error of the system and they should fix it very soon."

1. ngureco profile image86
      ngurecoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mine is 100% accurate by checking at "duplicate."

7. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Actually, after trying this I still see $10 missing...

1. Mrvoodoo profile image61
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep, lots of people claim the above fix works for them, but it doesn't for me either.  Oh and it wasn't $80 missing, I forgot I changed to £'s, so make that $132 vanished.

These Google errors seem to be happening more and more lately, just saying, maybe I'll just give their customer service department a call, I'm sure they can straighten this right out. wink

8. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

Thanks, guys, it's a relief to know I'm not the only one! My account is still missing the money. Hope they get it fixed soon!

9. ngureco profile image86
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

This is certainly not an adjustment for invalid clicks. But there is no official word from Google.

You may use "advanced reports" to get the correct $$$ values since the last payment.

working