jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

Making Money for doing Surveys

1. 0
    llanishenposted 7 years ago

not worth the trouble with these things. by the time you do a survey you can write an article and earn money for a long time to come.

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you.  They tell you that you'll make money but don't say the amount. This could be 10pence per survey.
      I stopped doing them ages ago.

2. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

For the most part I agree with you.  There are some people however who swear by surveys.  Im not sure why because early in my internet career I tried it and was long gone pretty quickly after signing up.

But good luck to those who try it and succeed.

3. 0
    llanishenposted 7 years ago

me too. tried all sorts of things; surveys, autosurfs, MLM, high investment programms. lost a lot of money.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image58
      Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep been there done that.  Especially when it came to MLM.  Now its great I do Affiliate marketing. Im making money and having a blast.  take a look at my latest hub.  Dont worry its not selling anything,  Its a spoof.  There isnt even a link on the hub

4. 0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 7 years ago

When I did try it, I spent numerous hours with very little payout. I just did the free sites.

Thats all great but there really are better ways to make money for free.  Well Hubpages is an example of that.  But there are others.

1. 0
        Useful Knowledgeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read your hub. It was really funny but true.

5. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

What's your experience with other plans (other than surveys)? Love the fish, btw.

Lol, its a walleye, my favorite fish to catch.  Anyways Im talking about affiliate marketing.  I will be doing a series of fun training hubs for people who are interested.  You could go look at my affiliate marketing spoof hub.  It is funny but tells a tale  lol

1. RedElf profile image85
        RedElfposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I went, I read, I enjoyed. LOL Looking forward to more from you, fisherman.

I know I only have two hubs up at the moment but behind the scenes I am working on more.  I also have to make sure my other endeavors dont suffer but watch out because I will have more.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by

6. 60
    Radhakannanposted 7 years ago

My personal experience with taking surveys is just colossal waste of time and energy.  Nothing in the past two months turned, though some dollars are to my credit.  Redeemability is almost remote or next to impossibility.  That is why, I diverted my attention to article writing, where I see a good potential for knowledgeable guys.  As a Hubber, my intution towards articles gets a further credit/support.

7. jenblacksheep profile image85
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

I've been signed up to 2 survey websites for 10 days or so. I've made £4 so far. More than I've made so far on here tho :S

8. olga88 profile image60
    olga88posted 7 years ago

I've tried taking surveys, but no luck. It seems to me that these are scams. I've signed up for surveys because they say you can earn some cash. But then when the companies start sending me surveys, you only get points or rewards, such as entering into sweepstakes that you never win. From my experience, I was just doing surveys for free because I never won anything. It's a waiste of my time. Unless I'm going to actually earn a few dollars (not points) from taking the surveys, I'll do it. Utherwise, nope.

9. RAJIV WRITES profile image60
    RAJIV WRITESposted 7 years ago
  10. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

I was doing these surveys until they made me suffer through part of 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua' (or whatever that awful movie was called). At that point, I could no loonger stand reviewing rubbish, knowing it would still hit the screen and stink much like the dog that had released it on the fire hydrant. smile

11. freemlmmarketing profile image61
    freemlmmarketingposted 7 years ago

In the amount of time that is takes you to perform a survey you could take the time to write an article or 3 that promotes a good affiliate product and earn more cash in the long run.  I think most of them are designed to get you to do something 99% of the way - they make their money but are not required to pay you anything.  Free labor for them.

Spend some time looking to internet marketing - but don't get lost in the mess of opportunity out there.  clickbank.com has lots of great products.

Personally I do network marketing, you can promote the products online exactly like you do with affiliate marketing but you have to opportunity to earn commissions not just one time and from the efforts of many...

Good luck smile