New Ebay Problem

1. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

Paul...... one of the ebay context ads between my capsules actually under-lapped my capsule title text and made it difficult to read. sad

It's the first I've seen this.. I dont suppose somethings been tweaked, as you seem to have said you have little control over where they go.. what should I do? I dont want to have to get rid of the text, but it looks bad like that. sad

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Where are you seeing this ad?  I've noticed that occasionally the ebay ads having formatting problems, beyond just the general problem where they don't match the context.  It can be confusing though, because sometimes adsense will serve ebay ads too (these usually look ok).  I think sometime before Christmas we will have a better solution ready, so I guess my advice is to just be patient a little longer.

3. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago … Down-There

Just ignore the content.. its one of those things that makes men squeamish. wink

I noticed it between the first and second capsules. Right now it looks ok, but that might be cos theres an adsense ad there at the moment and not an ebay one..