jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Can you Add Adsense Search to your hubs?

1. profile image60
    aireannaposted 7 years ago

I was reading on Adsense that you can add Adsense Search that adds a search engine box to your pages. I'm trying to figure out if it possible to add this to my hubs to generate additional income from AdSense. If so how do you add it? The Ad Sense Search gives you code that you can paste in but I do not know how to do this. I've tried the code capsule but that did not convert the code into the search engine box. Please post information on this topic it would be so helpful. Thank you

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You cannot.

2. beautyrose profile image61
      beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have this familiar problems also before. But don't worry just wait for a while I know somebody will help you patiently and explain further about this matter.

2. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

aireanna, Hubpages has already provided a search box for your hubs.  It's on your profile page under your profile pic. 

As Mark already said, you cannot add Adsense Search.  HP has already provided one for you.

3. profile image60
    aireannaposted 7 years ago

Thank you for the information. I knew that hubpages had a search box, but I did not realize that we could not add the Adsense Search. Although, I've been on hubpages I'm still trying to navigate and figure a lot out, and the posts were so helpful.

1. JamaGenee profile image85
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome!  That's what the forums are for.

working