jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

how old should be hubpages article or hubpages account for adsense

1. nisarg ishnava profile image60
    nisarg ishnavaposted 7 years ago

i want to know how old hubpages account or aricle for approve o adsense ? adesnese policy say that 6 month old but i found that many 2 month old hubber also approve by hubpage what is reality ? reply soon

1. victornelson profile image60
      victornelsonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you are form India or China, your site should be active for 6 months.

2. Silver Rose profile image79
    Silver Roseposted 7 years ago

Remember that some hubbers will have already had an Adsense account before they joined hubpages (they may have been blogging for a few years).

If you haven't an Adsense account, it's worth making sure that your hub is the best it can possibly be (good content, high hubscore and all the rest of it), so that it will pass the Google engineer's inspection, and wait at least a month before applying.

1. Balinese profile image60
      Balineseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

mine was approved after 2 weeks

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I really suggest you have several dozen hubs when you apply for AdSense, and not just one.

4. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

I joined HubPages this past weekend, perhaps late Friday, and published 2 articles. Then on Monday, I published another 6 articles and applied for an AdSense account in early afternoon. I was approved 5 or 6 hours later. I'm doubtful I had even published all 6 of those articles before applying for the account, but I can't recall for sure. 

I didn't even know you were supposed to wait a while before applying. So my conclusion, and I may well be the exception to the rule, is to have a decent number of well written articles on the site before applying. As for how old the hubpage account or your published hubs have to be, I don't have any idea. I applied for and got approval of an AdSense account after only 3-4 days of being on HubPages with anywhere of 2-8 articles published (I really can't remember how many of the 6 I published before the approval).

That is my experience. Whether it will work for you I have no clue.