jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

AdSense on Hubs seems to have disappeared

1. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

From June 1-12, I was getting my average amount of Google ads and earnings on my Hubs.

Then on June 13, all Google impressions disappeared from my Hubs, as did clicks and earnings.  And it's stayed that way through the 19th, which is the latest data available.

I've not heard anything from Google, and my own website continues to show ads and clicks.  Is there something going on with HubPages that I'm not aware of?

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Umm, you prompted me to double check my data - my HP adsense is fine... No idea what's going on with yours...

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I'm all AOK too relache

4. relache profile image88

This is really strange.  I'm seeing Google ads on my Hubs when I view them, but apparently I'm just catching them during times when HubPages has their affiliate code going.

My earnings from my Hubs just stopped dead on the 13th and have stayed that way ever since.  And they were just cooking right along for the weeks (and months) leading up to that date. 

I'm really hoping my email to the admin team gets an answer before too much longer as I'd like their opinion from this end.  And I guess it's time to put in an email to Google.

5. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Was at an out-of-town wedding this weekend (from Friday til now), but I'm back in the office and will take a look at this right away.

1. embitca profile image82
      embitcaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I sent an email to you guys about something very similar. My share of adsense impressions seems to have dropped off significantly. When I last checked it was only coming up 1 in 4.

6. 0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

I noticed recently that what I had earned up to a point decreased. I was showing a certain amoutn since the last payment then one day the amount was 14 dollars less. Any ideas why this may have happened?

7. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

embitica, do you have a script to monitor this?

I thought it the shares were assigned randomly, so I haven't been sure how to check it.

8. embitca profile image82
    embitcaposted 7 years ago

No, I just hit refresh over and over again then take a look at the page source.

9. 0

Wow, something else to put on the "to do" list.

Please keep us posted on this, it's really important to understand what's going on.

10. relache profile image88

For those following the developments, we've found that for reasons unknown at this time, my account in AdSense re-set so that HubPages was not allowed access on June 13.  I was on vacation in Chicago when this happened.

What triggered or caused this change is the mystery now being pursued.

1. ngureco profile image87
      ngurecoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If that re-set happened to say 10 out of your 192 hubs, it would have been very difficult for you to spot it.

11. 0

I hope everything is back to normal.

12. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I been havin the same probs hmm my adsense completely flatlined n been cruising round tryin find out why n not findin a whole lot of answers but lots complaints of same thang. I will wait too.

1. 60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Glad to hear cruising is yer thang, my adsense is still ok.

13. relache profile image88

For those of you following the situation, both HubPages and I can see that my Google account essentially "turned off" for 10 days and we don't know why.  We're all now waiting to hear from Google. 

BTW, for those of you also mentioning some sort of reduction, I'm not talking about a drop in traffic or earnings, I'm talking about the connection from my HubPages account and my AdSense becoming completely disabled.  It's a setting that's handled in account settings on the AdSense end of things.

I'd like to thank the Hub team for all their help and for their generosity in compensating me for the lost revenue.  It's nice to just get back to making more Hubs.

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's great, relache.  How fantastic of the team to compensate you.  I've been very impressed with HubPages so far and that just deepends my dedication.

14. 0
    annvansposted 7 years ago

I have been seeing my adsense go from good to nothing also.  I get sick of dealing with problems like this all the time.  Seems there is no reason for it.  I don't know if I will continue with hubpages if I have to keep wondering what is happening.  I know it probably is not hubpages fault, but seems I was making something every day, now nothing?  Strange.