jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Using a Pen Name to Remain Rnonymous

1. frogpatch profile image81
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

If I wanted to write a hub about a delicate issue or one that just does not fit my current image and wanted to use an assumed name, can this be done without opening a new account and having to reassign adsense and all that?

2. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

no you have to start all over again, or just join with a different name,

3. frogpatch profile image81
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

Thanks! That was fast! Now if I can learn how to edit the title! Rnonymous???

1. brad4l profile image84
      brad4lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Like Brenda said, editing the title can be done by editing the hub. Simply click edit and in the settings box at the top of the hub, there is a box for the title.

However, you can not change the pages url, so people will always be able to see the original title in the pages url.

If this is a problem, it might be a good idea to delete the hub and make a new one...

2. Mrvoodoo profile image60
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think he was referring to the title of this thread ^ I prefer Rnonymous anyways. big_smile

1. brad4l profile image84
        brad4lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol, I figured he was making a play on words that I was somehow missing, but you could very well be correct. smile

4. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

should be able to edit it.... go back to where you wrote it and there is probably an edit button.... there is for hubs

5. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

Thanks, Brad. I, too was unclear if title change would change original URL. Guess it really pays to think about the title before you have to redo a lot of work.

6. Enelle Lamb profile image86
    Enelle Lambposted 7 years ago

A good idea is to think of the title, then type in the URL you want to display - then go back and title it however you like. Sometimes changing a title will garner you more views and help with the adsense as well.

working