jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Dupilcated text

1. Galaxy Gazer profile image60
    Galaxy Gazerposted 7 years ago

I posted first hub page for this site originally on digital spy which it does show on my blog page there which I do go on, It is mine, I have written it and I did not realise that it would cause an issue that I had posted somewhere else. I can only apologise, give the information required to prove that it is my post which I have duplicated and that I didn't realise that It could not be posted elsewhere!! I had  no response to it on the mentioned forum and just thought as a first blog to post it on here to!

I apologise about this and will make sure in future my hubs on here are only on here!

Galaxy Gazer

2. onthewriteside profile image74
    onthewritesideposted 7 years ago

Galaxy, I did the same thing.  I transferred a blog I had elsewhere to this site and I'm getting the "copied" alert on it as well.  I guess I'm just going to have to edit the text enough to make it origin to HP.

3. Galaxy Gazer profile image60
    Galaxy Gazerposted 7 years ago

Thank you I am glad I am not the only one! Just worried me that they might not allow me to hub again thinking I had nicked someone else's work!!

4. bgpappa profile image86
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Duplicate is different than copying someone else's work, although it could mean that.  But generally it just means the text can be found elsewhere on the internet.

1. Galaxy Gazer profile image60
      Galaxy Gazerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I off to delete the originals then!!! I didn't know that I could not post it here!

working