jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hubs and Profile Pic

1. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

So I'm coming up on my first full week here, got my AdSense account approved already, and now want some advice.

1. I don't have a profile pic yet and I want one. Yet I suck at doing artwork and I don't want to post a real life pic of me. I'm clueless on what type of image to use for my profile. My pic won't be changed often so I want a good one. I just don't know what I want. So I guess any suggestions would be nice.

2. I've got articles on two themes so far, pirates and video game reviews. I followed the same format for each theme of articles so I was wondering if any of you could look at a hub in either group and offer feedback on what to improve? I'm satisfied with all my hubs at the moment but I'm sure you guys may have suggestions for what to improve or new ways for me to look at what I'm doing.

Thanks for any help.

2. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

If you wish I will make you an image that involves pirates and gaming (or one or the other). I can't promise anything though and I cannot work on it tonight, but when I have a chance I will do it.

PS: I used mine for the whole time since I joined.

3. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Choose a picture of something that really appeals to you, or that fits with the themes you are most likely to write about.

4. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

To maximize your revenue potential, your profile pic should be related to sheep in some way.

5. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

I think I found my profile pic. What do you think?

And here are two hubs:

What do you think of my pictures? Do I have enough, not enough? What was I thinking? Thoughts, opinions, comments welcome.