jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is the Capstone Hub Program Still Going?

1. Chris Telden profile image87
    Chris Teldenposted 7 years ago

Hi all,

Does anyone know if this program is still operating or being managed by anyone at HubPages?  Weeks ago I sent a couple of emails proposing capstone hubs to team@hubpages.com, but I haven't heard anything back--yea or nay. I wrote it off to the staff being inundated, but the more I think of it the odder it seemed that I didn't receive either a "sure go ahead" or a "no thank you" in reply.

Might perhaps my emails have gone astray?  Or has the program been discontinued/paused, or is this no longer being managed by a person who's present and accounted for...in which case we shouldn't bother proposing further capstone hubs in the future?

Thanks if anyone, official or not, has any news.

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

I haven't even thought about it come to think of it. I haven't been keeping up with updates to the site other then the code box and the new top bar...

I would like to also know this honestly.

~thranax~

3. darkside profile image78
    darksideposted 7 years ago

As far as I know it's still going.

About 5 weeks ago I was given the greenlight for a Capstone series (or 3).

It's Maddie who deals with them. And she'd have been absolutely snowed under in the Quality Control department with the onslaught of HubChallenge hubs last month (and part of this month).

4. Chris Telden profile image87
    Chris Teldenposted 7 years ago

Thanks, Darkside!

5. darkside profile image78
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Just a quick question, how did you contact them?

I've used this page recently about a couple of other points and I haven't heard back from them. Usually HP HQ staff are prompt with their responses.

1. Chris Telden profile image87
      Chris Teldenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I contacted them at the email above directly from my gmail email account about 4 weeks ago.

working