jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hubpages Newbie Needs Feedbacks and Advice

1. redgirl217 profile image60
    redgirl217posted 7 years ago

I am new to HubPages and I just created my first page and I need some feedback and advice.  I can review your page as well and give feedback

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

It's not a bad first effort - but the language and grammar coul be impoved (but if English is not your first language that's not your fault).

I think a little clearer structure would help, and search engines might like it a little longer.

And welcome!  Do stick around.

3. Ladybird33 profile image73
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Do your research, read other hubs and learn from other writers.  My suggestion, good luck.

4. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I would first read the hubpages FAQ, then read some hubs written by  other hubbers with high scores, then read a few with low scores to give you a quick feel for any differences.
    Choose what you write about carefully, some subjects are more interesting than others, so do some research for keywords before you choose your hub title. Welcome to hubpages!

5. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Redgirl, I do like what you have to say and just joined your Fan Club because of it.

There is a minor correction I would strongly suggest:  One sentence begins, "They ran some testes on me...."

I'm pretty sure you meant to say, "They ran some TESTS on me...."

In English, "testes" are the male gonads that produce sperm, which is probably NOT what they ran on you! big_smile    Please note that I'm smiling with you, not at you, and have placed this memo in the Forums so that the general viewing public will not  see my comments.