jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Google Chrome working with HubPages

1. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

I've just written, edited and published a hub using the Google Chrome browser. Until recently, there was always a message saying the browser wasn't fully compatible and some aspects might not work. Today, no message and everything working fine. HubPages might have announced this, but if so I missed it. Well done guys, and thanks - another useful improvement to the service smile

1. Shil1978 profile image88
      Shil1978posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes - it was done about a month or two back. Well done indeed - HubPages!!!

2. Jewels profile image81
    Jewelsposted 8 years ago

Paraglider, what's the benefits of Google Chrome over the original?

Original? Wasn't aware there was a previous version? Did you mean benefits over Internet Explorer?

1. Jewels profile image81
        Jewelsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

oops, I've just discovered it's a browser.  I use Firefox with Google as the search.  Haven't used IE for years.  There you go.  I'll stick to Firefox for the moment.

3. alexd181 profile image60
    alexd181posted 8 years ago

I'm still getting errors now and then, but it's a lot more stable than it used to be a few months back.

Have used it about 3-4 times and have had no problems at all!!

1. alexd181 profile image60
        alexd181posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes I'll randomly get some blurted out code like 'arr.variables could not be sent blah blah blah' down half the page and then just blank. I just hit Refresh and it's good to go. This doesn't happen as often as it used to though, I guess some things are still being ironed out with Chrome.

4. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 7 years ago

I just really like Chrome for its navigability, speed and large working area. So it's good to be able to hub from it too.

working