jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

How do we get on the mailing list for HubPages NewsLetter?

1. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

I was told that successfully competing in a HubNuggets meant that your hub was then promoted in the next HP News Letter. So when does that happen and how does one obtain a copy of HP News Letters?

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you allow them to send you email you will get it. Mine always appears in my junk mail. I can't seem to get yahoo not to do that. So you need to watch out for that. All other hubpage items regularly go into my inbox, but for some reason the newsletter always hits the junk box.

2. profile image0
    Janettaposted 8 years ago

CC- did you add the address to your contact list? That should help wink

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Janetta, I get all kinds of letters from hubpages and my contact on here is approved. I even get the spammers emails via hubpages at times but the newsletters seem to always go to the bulk mail on both of my email addresses. I tried forwarding one to myself and it went straight into the bulk mail box. LOL It's yahoo doing it. Doh!
      Maybe I'll try your suggestion. never thunk o' that one.

1. profile image0
        Janettaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

well hopefully it will work. Is that Jim Croce in your pic?

3. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

If you click on "Edit Profile".  Click on the Box next to "Allow Hub-pages to contact you". Clicking on this box should mean you will get mail/newsletters from Hubpages.

So, check your profile and if the box is not selected, you know what to do.

(Someone correct me please if I'm wrong).

1. profile image0
      Janettaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

nope, you're correct big_smile

4. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Thanks guys hopefully that will work

5. jennifer maurer profile image79
    jennifer maurerposted 8 years ago

I was a hubnugget around the end of May, but never received a newsletter. The guy who was writing it said it would be late because he had just had some kind of surgery. I never received it after that. I tried looking at the archives, but nothing for the week I was a hubnugget. Anyone know where I could get the newsletter for around that time (probably came out 1st week in June). When I checked the June newsletter, it was not for my week.

1. Pearldiver profile image88
      Pearldiverposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yep that is exactly the same reason I was asking. I checked my email settings and I have always allowed contact to & from HP, so maybe all those who were HubNuggets during this period have missed out.  I hope not.

6. jennifer maurer profile image79
    jennifer maurerposted 8 years ago

I have also allowed communications from Hubpages and I get the other newsletters and notifications...just not the letter from the week I really wanted. I hope we didn't miss out either. That would be a shame.

working