jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Has there been a change to page format at hubpages?

1. mythbuster profile image84
    mythbusterposted 7 years ago

For the past 12h or so, when I log in and view my pages/hubs or profile, when I plan to edit, etc, the page format looks all wrong - photo alignment is all messed up, my photo ends up somewhere on the right, more than half-way down the page, everything is all left-aligned and looks plain messed-up.

Perhaps I changed something I didn't mean to in settings - which would be a good trick 'cos I don't mess with settings too much.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this page format problem - if my pages are being viewed the way I see them when I log in, they're pretty ugly...well, I know my photo's not of the prettiest mug around, but sheeeeesh - can't it still be put at the top-right of my hubs and profile?

I logged out again, searched for one of my hubs and for my profile and viewed these while logged out - 'cos sometimes the pages look different to me when I am in "edit" mode...but this didn't make me able to see any difference at all...so my hubs are just plain uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug-LY right now!

2. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

I can't see any problem with any of your hubs I checked!

mythbusterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for checking, BristolBoy.

I checked again too...and I dunno what's up 'cos when I view my hubs or profile page (or anyone else's) the pages look all FUBAR-ed in a big way...almost like the page hasn't finished loading and got stuck half-resolved.

3. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Is it possible that you changed something with your screen resolution?  Even changing the text size, found under 'View' at the top of your screen can change the way things look to you.

mythbusterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm checking this detail now, tho' I haven't changed setting on my computer or in my browser for a while.

Thx for the suggestion, Ivorwen