jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Let me google that for you

1. Christoph Reilly profile image86
    Christoph Reillyposted 7 years ago

My friends over at whyisthispopular wrote about this and I had never heard of it. Do you ever wonder why people ask you dumb questions that you can find the answer to simply by googling it? Why didn't they just google it themselves? Now there's a solution.  Go to LMGTFY.com (Let Me Google That For You)and enter your question. It will generate a link which you can send or post to the questioner. When they click the link, they will get a demonstration of how to google something for themselves followed by the actual search.  Give it a try!

2. 60
    fun2hubposted 7 years ago

LOL good info big_smile

3. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

haha nice. That is what I don't get about Yahoo Answers and sites like that. Why can't people just google their questions? Chances are, it'll come up! I understand there are unique instances, but if you spend like, 5 minutes, typically you can find the answer to almost anything yourself.

I think the only exception to this is if the questions are about others experiences or personal advice on topics, I understand why some people would ask questions on a forum to get trusted advice instead of wikianswers or something.

Google is so great. Love that site, will definitely bookmark it!

1. weblog profile image58
      weblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Google is also smart, it even gives good alternative suggestions for wrongly typed(or commonly misspelled) words.

4. fortunerep profile image63
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

somebody is making money doing this.  What a brilliant idea,

5. Christoph Reilly profile image86
    Christoph Reillyposted 7 years ago

I think I'll be using it a lot.