jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (23 posts)

A Fan left me

1. laringo profile image80
    laringoposted 7 years ago

I lost a fan sometime today and I wish I knew why. Was it a mistake or something more. The only reason I know because I just happened to notice earlier that my fan number was 347. I'm only commenting on an observation and thought I would just post it here; nothing more. Everyone have a wonderful weekend keep the families of Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett in your thoughts and prayers.

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I still love you dear. The only fan you need. LOL you sexy thang tickle tickle

2. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 7 years ago

There you go. Back up to 348.

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I've written four reasons why you may have lost your fan.

4. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

I wouldn't sweat it unless everyone jumps ship at once ... In that case, I would question if the boat was sinking and try to salvage what I could.

People come and go for many reasons, but as few people here know you in real life I wouldn't sweat it too much. smile

5. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Could be a thousand reasons- perhaps their fan list was getting too long and they weeded out a few, perhaps they fanned you hoping you would fan back and never did, maybe their account was deleted.
    Either way, you have a lot of fans so I wouldn't worry too much--with a high number like that you're bound to lose some. I've lost five I think from acct's that have been deleted. Don't sweat it wink

6. profile image0
    IĆ°unnposted 7 years ago

Yeah, they drop off if their account has been deleted or banned.

7. laringo profile image80
    laringoposted 7 years ago

Really everyone, it's not serious. I was making a statement. I have  a sense of humor that unless you know me personally, you'd know that I'm a pretty mellow laid back lady who knows how short like is and doesn't sweat the small stuff

1. getpaidtopost profile image60
      getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good For you Girl.wink

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's okay. We understand if you're devastated. But don't take it personally. It's not you, it's them.

big_smile

3. yoshi97 profile image88
      yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

* Ah crap guys, she's not gonna jump. Fold up the net and take it down to the governor's mansion in South Carolina.*

smile

8. girly_girl09 profile image76
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

There could be another reason why they left your fan club - they are on a diet! wink

heheheh I love your recipes!

9. Shalini Kagal profile image80
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Lost one too laringo - could be the same one - probably jumped ship - maybe HP was getting a bit too hot for them to handle? big_smile

10. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

Sometimes by mistake I click the fan quit buttons,when I see the quiting confirmation message then I rejoin.

11. VioletSun profile image71
    VioletSunposted 7 years ago

I also noticed I had one less fan today. However, Hubpages on occasion has a glitch and drops fans without anyone unsubscribing, noticed this with Jewels and another hubber a few months ago...I would never unsubscribe as their fan as I like them, so I became their fan again.

12. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

As they say...    One door closes, another one opens (or doesn't, although usually another one does).     smile

13. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Losing fans is only devastating when they disappear with your vodka.

14. profile image60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

If I notice people not about I dump them, I am kinda fickle like that, could have been me, I wonder ??

15. profile image0
    nazishnasimposted 7 years ago

Why seriously should one care about the number, esp. when you donot even remember who it was.

1. profile image60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Surely that fact alone lies the problem, twas me !

1. profile image0
        nazishnasimposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL , Bad bad Captain. Unfans people and makes 'em sad. *pecks on the head*

1. profile image60
          badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

The Fan thing is really silly anway, I have over 200 and deff at least half of those do not follow my work so why bother fanning someone to start with. I am not a bad captain I am someone who realises who is about my pages, if they are not they are not a fan hence they get discarded. Ouch, stop pecking !

1. profile image0
            nazishnasimposted 7 years ago in reply to this

*stops pecking* ... *throws a bucket ov cold sea water on Captains head*. That serves ya right! Ha!

working