Would you flag my hub for too much tags?

1. freelanceauthor profile image60
    freelanceauthorposted 7 years ago

I just published a new hub and I instantly recieved a warning sign that my hub is in danger of being flagged because of too much tags.

I believe all my tags are related to my topic and I decided to ignore that message since it stated that I will only be flagged if found having an unrelated tag.

Please take a look at my hub

Its performing well in terms of page views compared to my 10 other hubs and I beleive because I have the right tags for my hub.

I would like to request your opinion on this. Would you flag my hub because of too much tags? What will happen if I continue to ignore the warning signs?

Thank you and good day to all

2. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Lmao...I can see why, your tags overlap each other...I mean there's one on the left and one on the right..I never did that ever. Yes, your tags are very extensive because they aren't one word ones but it still looks like a paragraph itself lol!
    I have 9-12 on a lot of my Hubs, and a few with 15+ (Single to double word)

More tags don't mean you will get more views, Tags do exactly what they say...they "tag". Tags aren't paragraphs, why not work some of them into your description for human eyes and only leave the main ones for the Hub?

PS: Over tagging hurts rankings on search engines.

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

It looks like you have close to 60 tags.  I wouldn't tag it, 'cause that's not my job, but will share my own experience. 
    HP has never flagged any of my Hubs for having too many tags when the number of tags was thirty or below, but the few times when they DID flag 'em, I counted and found the number to be in the forties.

Most of my recent Hubs are going in with 15 to 18 tags, give or take, and that seems to work pretty well.