Firefox 3.5 is Due

1. DennisBarker profile image61
    DennisBarkerposted 7 years ago

firefox 3.5 is at the release candidate stage with an official release due on tuesday. I've just downloaded it and its highlighting a lot of hubpages in red.

This makes the my account page almost unuseable, or at least unreadable. What can I do within firefox to change the highlighting ?

Blue text highlighted in red is ridiculous.

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

There must be something in the scripting. 3.0.11 works fine, no problems at all. They might need to still tweak Firefox and if in fact that is the correct response then you yourself might need to hack the coding (firefox is very open about that). If you don't want to do anything currently and don't know how to alter FireFox then I would just used IE or another browser till then.

3. DennisBarker profile image61
    DennisBarkerposted 7 years ago

I've been using chrome as my browser for a few weeks, that throws up database scripts at the top of the page now and again but still seems to work ok, I'll go back to chrome for now and wait until the official version arrives.

I wouldn't know where to start with altering code in firefox unfortunately I'm not that techy when it comes to programming these days.

Used to write dBase 2 code at one point twenty years ago so I could figure it out but don't have the time at the moment.