jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

what is the difference between...

1. Drew Breezzy profile image81
    Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago

a hub and a blog?

1. Kmadhav profile image60
      Kmadhavposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A hub is a kind of article on particular topic on which you are expert and if you write another hub this will other web address.
      Content in hubs are unique and not copied from any other score which increase the Hubscore.A hub is portal where we in hubpages other hubbers come and read on particular topic and there is no feature like this in blog.

But in Blog you have to update the information on daily basis or twice in week on same article. There is no Score feature and copy content can be publish.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

A hub is a stand-alone article. A blog is a site where you post regular short posts.

3. Miss M profile image61
    Miss Mposted 7 years ago

I dunno. they're the same thing?

4. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Blogs are more like continuous day to day shorter snippets. a hub is an article more less.

If you wanted to write about your favorite band, you would write a hub. If you wanted to give updates daily about your quest for concert tickets, you would use a blog

1. mugshot profile image77
      mugshotposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good answer!

My example is that if I have something adhoc I want to write about...its a hub page.

If I have an article I want to write about that is within my blogs sphere of topic (weight lifting) then it gets added to my blog as its a running commentary on how Im doing in training and tips for others etc.

5. jennifer maurer profile image79
    jennifer maurerposted 7 years ago

I actually use my blog for articles (or hubs) as well. Although I just started my blog..we'll see how that works out. I know just enough to be dangerous at this point. I also link readers to my hubs on hubpages from my blog.