jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Adsnese HTML code????

1. stuback profile image59
    stubackposted 7 years ago

Do I need to put the Google Adsense HTML code on my hubs or just list the URL for each hub as an "allowed site" with Google?

Or?????

2. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

Just list the URL as an allowed site - hubpages does the rest smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You just add your account number to your affiliate settings on the right page. HubPages takes care of the rest.

When you join a website, please visit the help page, it will tell you everything you need to know.

4. stuback profile image59
    stubackposted 7 years ago

Or do I add it to Google as a URL channel?

5. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

When you follow the link to signup with adsense (on the affiliates page, which you get to by clicking My Account above), you will see the link to become an adsense affiliate.

This link will take you to a form you need to find out. One of the things they will ask you for is your URL, which is http:\\www.hubpages.com/profile/stuback (stuback being the name of your profile.

You will they get a code (I think they email it to you) which you go back to your affiliates page and enter.

Once this is done, adsense is activated for all of your hubs with no need of further intervention (other than deciding on each hub how many ads you want (none, low, med, high).

It's been three weeks since I did this, so I sure hope I remembered it right. smile

working