jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Flagship Hubs

1. 0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

How do you determine what the current flagship topic pool is?  Or, do you first send an email of interest and wait to find out what the available topics are?  I'd like to make sure there's a suitable topic for me before applying. A little confused...  Thanks in advance.

1. RedElf profile image86
      RedElfposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What is a flagship hub, if you don't mind my asking...and then everything you just asked, lol. Thanks.

1. 0
        wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/faq/#What+is+the+Fl … Program%3F
        This is the most information I can get.  Darkside also published a hub about it, but still confused about the topic pool (does his hub show the current topics) and when you get to choose your topic. 

Hope that helps...

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

You have to be invited by HP to join the flagship programme, or ask them if you can and they approve (or not) you.

THEN you get sent the link to see the flagship topics.

I know Darkside is doing some, I am, Carpesomediem is, and UninvitedWriter I believe too, not sure who else is doing some.

Tis all here

and here

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Julie.  I saw Darkside had a hub and a link to the flagship topic pool, just curious if that's actually the curent pool.  You've answered my question, though.  Thanks so much!