jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

why I am not getting approve from adsense

1. 60
    annyrakeshposted 7 years ago

Dear friends My hub is http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-tcs-job
    and I am not getting approved by adsense despite having my own content,I am getting reply from adsense that "Unexceptable site content".

I will really appreciate your kind help.

Rakesh Yadav India 9752126704

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Usually, you need more content than one page. Plus - I do not think they accept anyone until they have been publishing for 6 months at least.

1. 60
        annyrakeshposted 7 years ago in reply to this

so dear mark you suggest me that I should keep on posting own content atleast for 6 months.

1. darkside profile image85
          darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And if it could be useful as well as unique you may stand a better chance.

1. 60

thanks darkside

2. kmackey32 profile image82
        kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thats not true. I was approved my first day and first hub buddy.. smile

2. 59
    aireannaposted 7 years ago

The only thing I can add here is that perhaps you need to post more hubs prior to applying. I had a few hubs already posted before submitting my application and it was approved by Adsense. Also, Adsense approved the application when I had only been on for about a month. Perhaps, just wait a little bit publish a few more hubs and try again.

1. 60

Aaireanna, Please tell me I have to post more hubs or more content in one hub.Thanks for your reply.

3. 61
    kaleshwarposted 7 years ago

Try applying with a blogger.com blog it used to be the fastest way to get approval and may still be.

4. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

I published 2 hubs and had a profile description when I first joined and published another 6 hubs, 3 days later. Applied for AdSense the same day I published the other 6 hubs and got approval the same day.

So my guess would be its the amount and quality of your content.

5. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

I opened mine through Blogger, and then linked it with my HubPages account on the same day. The whole process took less than 24 hours.

6. janni321 profile image61
    janni321posted 7 years ago

blogger.com is best. I recommend you to follow this advice

7. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image81
    NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago

Its a pity.i applied for adsense before i ever published any hub and after 4 days,it was approved.that is when i started publishing.well never give up.it is going to be approved soon.keep on publishing.

8. victornelson profile image60
    victornelsonposted 7 years ago

You have to put in a lot of content, as unique as you can make them.

Also, Google has changed some policies recently. Applicants from India & China got to have their site active for 6 months.

As your name suggests, you are an Indian(as me). You might also face problem with the mailing address that you submit. The automated software of Google adsense seeks for details like a house no., street no. No P.O.Boxes allowed. As you might be aware that India has different formats of addresses. Research, ask for advice from other adsensers.

I faced similar problems with my many submissions and am trying to build content and and wait out the waiting period.

Don't give up.

9. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Oh but if your from a different country it may take 6 months. I just noticed that. smile