jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why does this keep coming up -Sorry that hub does not exist.

1. Eileen Hughes profile image83
    Eileen Hughesposted 9 years ago

When I receive a message in my inbox saying there is a comment on one of my hub pages. I click on it and it keeps telling me that - Sorry that hub does not exist.  But it does.  At first I thought it was because I was not signed in.  But it doesnt make any difference.

Can anyone tell me why this happens- thanks

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

Just noticed this post.  If you could forward the email to team@hubpages.com, we can take a look.  All I can think of is that the URL is somehow malformed in the email.

3. Eileen Hughes profile image83

Sorry Paul I have deleted the emails it seems to happen when someone leaves me a comment on a new article.  So will have to wait until I get one again.  Will email you then.  Also I have 60 hubs now and have earnt 70 cents.  Could you tell me if that would be about right.  Just wondered if I was doing something wrong.  Or maybe not the sort after articles.  Thanks

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

The two main factors in earnings are 1) traffic -- how much, from where, and the referring source (search is better than from stumbeupon), and 2) the subject matter of the content -- which affects how much advertisers are will to pay for ads.     It varies quite a bit from author to author and over time, but in general you can expect to earn anywhere from about $1 to $5 for every 1000 hub views.

5. Eileen Hughes profile image83

Thanks for that. I appreciate your help.

working