jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Many Blogs Do You Write A Month

1. Lippylisious profile image61
    Lippylisiousposted 7 years ago

Was just wondering how much bloggs you all write in a month? Would be interesting to hear how many you do and what your favourite topics are.

1. Drew Breezzy profile image82
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just started so I don't know yet, likely much less next month. I write poetry though I did write one hub on the genocide in Darfur

2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can write like 2 in a day, but I don't write everyday.  I have to have something interesting to say.  I think you should write when you feel inspired.  Don't feel you have to keep up with anyone else.  I have been on HP for 4 weeks and have written 19 hubs.  It is different for everyone.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I write several articles a month, but not all for HubPages. I do have a couple of blogs that I update at least once a week.

3. wannabwestern profile image88
    wannabwesternposted 7 years ago

I spend most of my writing time on HubPages. I have a blog but most of the time I use it to post family pictures. The number of hubs I produce varies. Usually I go in spurts, but then my family gets a little burned out and I have to dial it back again.

4. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I know I don't write as many as I would like.

I have decided that's ok though because I have been spending more time trying to keep them quality.  Not to mention all the time I spend commenting and reading as well.

I think the answer is for each is own.  Personally I would rather write one good hub then ten garbage ones.

5. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

I don't have my own blog.  I write here and one other place and I probably average 20-30 in a month.