jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

hubpages.com Estimated Worth $6.53 Million USD

1. profiler profile image76
    profilerposted 7 years ago

by websiteoutlook...

Daily Pageview 2981029
    Daily Ads Revenue $8945.54

check all the stats here:

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.hubpages.com

I'm proud to be part of this great community!

2. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

And it can only get bigger, I am proud to be here as well and will always prefer to write for Hubpages than myself, as in private website or blog that is. Congrats Hubs !

3. fierycj profile image84
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

With the quality writings here. It should be worth much more than that. Really.

4. anime_nanet profile image62
    anime_nanetposted 7 years ago

Just to comparate: the same site gives Squidoo a Estimated Worth of $4.92 Million USD.

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Gosh, Helium.com is in trouble.  It reportedly borrowed $17 million last year, but this website gives the site's value at $899,995.

I've started my own blog to copy and keep all my Helium articles in case Helium folds but I've only copied a handful of articles so far - looks like I'd better get cracking!!

6. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Good idea Marisa, I might just do that myself.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, of course, an even better idea would have been to keep a copy of the articles at the time I wrote them...

7. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

So this is a good time to ask for a raise right?

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:I5kly9FmXiCIFM:http://www.christianpf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/money-as-a-gift.jpg  smile

8. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Well, considering they are off about 10 times on my main site daily revenue, I would not give much trust to their data smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you going to tell us whether it's 10 times too much or 10 times too little? smile

They've got mine pretty much right.  I'm a bit gobsmacked to find that means my flamenco blog is worth around $1,000 - surely that can't be right?  I've been thinking of giving it up because I haven't got the time to maintain it as well as my belly dance one - maybe I should try selling it instead!

9. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I hope hubpages makes a fortune for it's team. Good management, good morals and great contact with the hubbers is the mark of a good company and that's good for us all. It would give me a real buzz to see the creators well rewarded for bolting such a good platform together and growing it wisely.

10. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

10 times too little - but does it matter? It just tells that their data at best is very approximate, at worst random smile

11. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

I sincerely hope Helium goes under.  They have 109 of my articles which I do not get paid for but are usually on the front page of the camping or hunting channels.  They also sold one of my mystery stories which is now for sale on Amazon.  Creeps run that site.

12. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Wow!!! I do have to say Congrats and as for Helium I left them
    moons ago. smile

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I'm proud to be banned from Helium, now if they would just remove my name from the site.

working