Do you know what ACRU means in the Ebay Affiliate Network?

1. foreclosure2010 profile image61
    foreclosure2010posted 7 years ago

ACRU stands for (active confirmed registered user) I looked it up today because I saw that I had 1 in my dashboard.
    I was happy to find out that the ebay affiliate network pays you for new  ebayers. For those of you who don’t know, an ACRU is when a new user signs up with eBay, bids on, and wins an item. The ebay publisher is paid a certain fee for every signup like this each month. Under the old ACRU structure, publishers were paid a minimum of $25 for each ACRU, based on the total number of ACRUs for that publisher.

Under the new ACRU system, EPN publishers will be paid between $1 and $50 per ACRU, mainly depending on the quality of the signup - as determined by eBay. Each publisher’s “quality score” will be updated each month on the 9th as eBay processes new data.

2. Mrvoodoo profile image59
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Sweet, just got my first one of these, some lady (or man) buys a purple corset for $15 and I get a $28 bonus + commission, nice. 

That's $28+ I wouldn't have had had they banned HP from using eBay capsules a few days back, lovely jubbly. smile

Thanks for the detailed explanation.