jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (18 posts)

Who is doing what?

1. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I ask because the time zones are all over the place. Literally.

Here it's late evening. I have a drink, MTV blasting away and I'm surfing. The net that is. And I'm being fanned.

Previous to this I ate a really crap steak whilst being entertained by my pigeons, Madonna and You Ba***rd, until they went home.

I imagine many of you are working. Or should be. And maybe others are up late or just arising and can't resist having a hubpeek?

2. fierycj profile image86
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

Its past 11pm. And the day's just beginning for me. Sleep is for sissies.

3. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

I am sitting here 8.15am, my hair is like a mop, and I am sitting on the heater, a bit chilly this morn, hoping my chair don't break again today, it gave way beneath me the other day and I ended up on the floor, and a chair in three pieces. Damn chair manufacturers.!!!

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I am dropping frogs tongue wink

frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Where? In a pond I hope ... If you're dropping them poor little hoppers from a motorway bridge that's just random. And going to cause them a little death.

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No, I am not that cruel. smile Just to the grass from a garden chair height, pretty manageable for them smile

frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ah. You're on frogdropping patrol. That's good to know big_smile

Misha - Frog Protecter

5. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Sleep is for folks that like to take five now and then fiery wink

And hehe blonde. Mophead and tripod chairs. Not a bad start to the day IMO. I have mophead all day, everyday for one thing smile

I'm no longer being blasted by MTV. On VHI now, Lady GaGa is shouting about Pokerfaces and wearing a cute blue one-piece. Nice dog she's got.

6. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

5:30pm here in Chicago, the real workday ended a few hours ago for me, early start on the 4th.  Need to go shop for some nice thick NY strip steaks and some more beer.

7. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

6:40pm (give or take a few minutes) here in WV.  Just finished dinner. Hubby went to a meeting and I amplaying my favorite FB games. Farm Town, and Farmville wilst going back and forth from there to hubpages and my e-mail.  I am waiting for approval for my neighborhood's newsletter I made the template for this A.M. at 3.

8. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

6:40 in Boston.  I'm winding down a work day and getting ready to head out to do a few errands and eat dinner.

9. jenblacksheep profile image85
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

11.40 for me! Lying in bed thinking of things to do to pass the time, since I don't sleep much. Have literally spent the entire day on hubpages. I hate having nothing to do!

10. Herald Daily profile image83
    Herald Dailyposted 7 years ago

Just finished dinner.  It's 6:40 p.m. here (EST).  Now, for a bit of hubbing for desert.

11. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

It is a quarter til five pm here, and I am going to read to my kids before making supper.

12. sweigand profile image61
    sweigandposted 7 years ago

It is almost 4:00 pm in California. I'm at work... sssshhhhh...

13. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

8:10pm here in Connecticut. Just finished making dinner for my daughter -- a nice Caesar salad topped with grilled chicken. Popped the cork on a nice bottle of Cabernet which will be perfectly ready for me when I get back from walking the dogs.

14. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

It's 8:19 and I'm watching a True Hollywood Story about guess who...

15. Kidgas profile image79
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

8:22 here in Orlando.  On vacation from Indiana.  The house where we are staying has no internet connection.  Sitting in Panera.  Just finished one week's worth of email.