jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

What are some of the effective ways to promote hub

1. oderog profile image42
    oderogposted 7 years ago

Hi members, what are some of the ways you are using to promote your hubpages

1. illminatus profile image87
      illminatusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

FB and Twitter are a bit tough because you constantly have to update them. I would continue to seek out under utilized niches and look for the search engine traffic.

2. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

There are tons of hubs on this that have been published. smile

One Hubber, Darkside, has tons of hubs on this. Here is a good one of his:

His are all great and very informative so make sure to check out all of his hubs on the topic.

Also see:

http://hubpages.com/topics/hubpages/get … affic/2898

oderogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for this link. I have checked out and already started implementing the ideas by darkside, already doing EnzineArticles and tagfoot. Thanks again

3. ysdata profile image59
    ysdataposted 7 years ago

I have been using twitter and facebook lately.

1. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I see more traffic from Google than in Facebook & Twitter put together. I dont know why.
      I read somewhere on the forum that if we publish to notes on FB, instead of just to our friends walls, we get more traffic. Still haven't figured out how to achieve that yet.
      Any ideas?

@ysdata, am using twitter too, no much result, still cannot be featured in traffic source statistic

@camanju twitter is still not doing well for me interms of traffic, facebook still do not how to get it right

4. Cam Anju profile image72
    Cam Anjuposted 7 years ago

I like to use facebook and twitter to promote my hubs, sometimes I also blog about a hub if it's relevant to my posts. ^_^

5. BristolBoy profile image81
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

I have found that traffic from Facebook and Twitter is less than 0.2% of that from search engines.  Also I believe it is the case that search engine traffic is more likely to convert to clicks.  However, I am not a large poster of links onto Twitter and Facebook, but this is mainly due to my belief that it is relatively pointless.

1. 60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Totally agree !

6. Ladybird33 profile image72
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

I have mostly bookmarked the hubpages that I need most help with or want to learn about...then I work through each hub to continue to improve my hubs.  I rarely use FB and Twitter, but I do use Digg and Stumpleupon and that helps my traffic.  Good luck, do your research, it's worth it!

I do use SU, but already registered with digg but still seem not to be understanding it

7. rapmanual profile image60
    rapmanualposted 7 years ago

I use youtube videos sometimes, they seem to pull traffic.

I need to try this out, thanks for the information