jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

100 hubs in July '09... Are you with me?

1. rancidTaste profile image58
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

After the great success of "30-Day HubPages Challenge" (form May 11th to June 11), I finally take decision to publish another 100 hubs in this month July '09. I named it as 100 hubs in July '09 . I already published one hubpage based on the success of that "30-Day HubPages Challenge". You can read that in the following link:

I wish you also join with me in the competition 100 hubs in July '09 . If you join with me we all be benefited.

Let increase page view traffic!!

2. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

Thinking about writing 100 hubs in 30 days is so scary. I want to try, but i hate to fail.

3. 0
    Whikatposted 7 years ago

Sorry Rancid Taste, I just signed up to do a different kind of 30 day challenge that starts mid-June. It is a different kind of challenge. It teaches newbie's how to pick a niche, develop your own product, set up a website, and make at least $10 in profit in 30 days. Although, I am not a newbie, it sounds like fun and a great way to connect with other Internet Marketers, and it is free! I am wishing you great luck and success for your 100 hubs in July 09. :-)

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

No thanks, I'm sticking to 50 hubs a month. Which I found is my limit. But good luck to you!

5. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Wow. Approx 3 Hubs a day. I'm hoping to join the next 30 day one as I'm fairly new.

Good luck.

6. meetbrandon profile image82
    meetbrandonposted 7 years ago

No thanks! I am doing the 1:30:8 Hub Challenge!

7. gurgel1 profile image60
    gurgel1posted 7 years ago

I'm half way made my fiftieth hub today actually I am planning for more!