jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Has this guy got the best hubber name ever?

1. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Are-wedding-fav … r-similar_

Made me chuckle anyways, I wonder if that's his real name.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I'm amazed he already has fans for writing single paragraphs smile

Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol, I hadn't actually checked out his 'hubs' but you're right, he's done pretty well fan wise considering.

2. anjalichugh profile image87
      anjalichughposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And a score of 45-45 too. : I must be a fool writing such long hubs and getting an initial score of 49. smile

3. girly_girl09 profile image76
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

lol wow.....how'd you find him? searching for a particular word, perhaps? j/k j/k wink

lol, as if I would wink his answer was on one of my hubs under 'frequently asked questions' or whatever that bits called.

What makes it funny is that he doesn't look like the sort of person to have a name like that, maybe it's like a traditional Polish name or something? smile

4. profile image0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! I did not read the hub..about wedding favors..cuz I already got married. but that IS a funny name!!!! speaking of names, I heard God Smack on the radio today, and it was Voodoo...made me think aobut hubpages ( I might have a problem)

More of a question than a name really, lol wink

You've definitely got a problem, but you're in good company! big_smile

1. profile image0
        dennisemattposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I guess its a pretty good queston really. prolly gets some hits from google!!!

5. aniketgore profile image69
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

lol

6. Teresa McGurk profile image60
    Teresa McGurkposted 7 years ago

OK -- I don't understand why his name is funny.  Can someone explain it to me?  The only thing I can think of is sluts, and I still don't get it. 

Oh.

R

U

slutz.

(Sorry.  I'm Irish; it takes me a bit longer sometimes to see the freakin' obvious!)

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry, I didn't get it either but I was too proud to admit it smile

2. Mrvoodoo profile image61

OK, so it's not the funniest name ever, but it did give me a chuckle, just reminded me of one of Bart Simpson's prank phone calls.  Simple minds, simple pleasures I guess. smile

I did say that my favorite animated movie was Beavis and Butthead, so that should explain it! big_smile

7. profile image0
    Rainbow Briteposted 7 years ago

LMAO!!! I hope its either an inside joke that we don't get or a really easily amused mind....if it's his real name I feel sorry for him, evil little creatures such as myself would have made his life miserable!!!  I am quite offended at his hubscore though, as I toiled long and hard on my hubs and when I started I only had a 39 hubscore.  Maybe some paragraph hubs are in order for me?  I have a hub in the works that's 17 pages so far, maybe I should shorten it to 17 words?  lolz j/k

working