jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone here know about affiliates?

1. Benjimester profile image88
    Benjimesterposted 7 years ago

I've been trying to do some research on acquiring some affiliates to sell my products, but I'm kind of at a loss on where to go to learn more.  Does anyone here know how to acquire a good affiliate?

1. 0
      dennisemattposted 7 years ago in reply to this

what are you trying to sell? Ill be an affiliate. possably not a good one, but I could try.  smile

2. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Just to play this safe you can go ahead and send me an email on exactly what you are selling.  I may be able to lead you in the right direction.

However I am a little leary because if you have developed a product how come you don't know about distributing it.  If this is just a ploy then don't bother.

3. Benjimester profile image88
    Benjimesterposted 7 years ago

Thanks Denise, that's awesome of you smile  I'm trying to sell books.

Dale, I'm selling books.  I've started a publishing company and launched an online marketing campaign with a personal blog, and get an average of 20 visitors per day.  I was hoping to go it on my own but I'm not selling as much as I would like, my conversion rate being pretty lousy.  I was doing research to explore my options and didn't know exactly where to go to find out is all.  Hope that answers your question smile