jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

To earn $100 what are the targets

1. oderog profile image39
    oderogposted 7 years ago

What are the targets one need to earn $100 monthly, in terms of post, traffics and any other activity related to the earnings

2. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 7 years ago

There are too many variables to give a concise, one size fits all, list of things to see.

What will work for some, will not work for others.

Here's two of the biggest factors that: 1) what you're writing about, 2) how well you can write it.

After that search engine placement, backlinks, traffic numbers, the profitability of keywords, product (amazon and ebay) sales... are all things that will be determined by those first two points.

oderogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Is what am writing about related to keywords and most search on the internet, and how well I write is it the spelling or length of the articles

1. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you writing about things in which you have a deep understanding? Are you marketing them to the very people who are interested?

Spelling is important. The length too, and it will depend on the topic you cover, and what aspect. Though if it's a very tight focus you may end up with far greater detail and length.

But how well you write will depend on how well things are explained. How easy it is to read. How enjoyable it is to read.

Also, a popular keyword or hot trend may not be very profitable.

3. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

As DS has mentioned...its not the trend that will win points but topics that will make people return, are timeless, year round, referred to as *evergreen*. Also, I noticed you write in bold hmm that's hard on the eyes when reading and not really necessary but you have good topics and jus need to find the right audience. Hope  that helps. big_smile

oderogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

@Darkside, thanks am following you now
      @Dame Scribe - thanks you've just noted one of my latest articles on Google In sight Search tool, but have unbold the paragraphs

4. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Another factor in earnings is getting other people to sign up with hubpages (with your tracker).  I use my hubs to promote hubpages signup and so around 70% of my earnings come from other people's hubs rather than my own.

working