jump to last post 1-21 of 21 discussions (26 posts)

How Did You Find Out about Hub Pages?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

How did you come to know that Hub Pages Exist on the web?

1. Typhoon profile image45
      Typhoonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mr. Tuttle

1. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

2. TrinaLynne profile image77
      TrinaLynneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I came across it when I was on Facebook one day. It came at the perfect time too because I had just really decided to turn my writing into my career.....finally.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
        Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you. Hope Hub Pages is just the start for your writing career.

2. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

I wasn't looking for it, cos I'm not a writer.  The link sort of came up from somewhere on the internet on a search engine and I'm glad I spotted it.

3. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

I was hooked up by an excellent writer that writes under JanieWrites.  She gave me the information at a cool little site called Writers Hall.

4. Zabbella profile image76
    Zabbellaposted 7 years ago

I typed in "sweepstakes" and got Sunstreek's hub...great advice.  I continued reading and here I am.

5. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

A face book ad.

6. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 7 years ago

The Unimpressed Turtle told me about it.

7. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Daughter-in-law told me ,then she moved on lol
    (but me thinks her curiousity probably pops in an out) hehe

8. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

After writing for Triond creatively, I search Google and found hubpages as well as ehow.  I also read links and found Squidoo when one writer decided to compare hubpages with Squidoo.

9. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

I surfed onto one of pgrundy's hubs right after I'd quit my newspaper job.  Think it was the one about making money writing on the internet.  I thought hubpages looked cool, so I joined!   8 or so months later, I'm kinda addicted, even though I now have a full time writing job.

10. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

earnest told me about it

11. Ultimate Hubber profile image81

I was searching the web for some information. And Hub Pages kept on coming in results again and again. This is how I found it.

12. my-success-guru profile image61
    my-success-guruposted 7 years ago

I found out through YouTube.

13. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 7 years ago

If I remember right it was on another writers site- Print N/ Post or it was at Yuwie, one of them. It was one of the click ads though, I do remember that.

14. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

I was taking a social marketing course called SMARTS and they told us (students) about it.  'Course, they also talked about Twitter, Squidoo, Ezine Articles, TubeMogul, and others as well.  I immediately thought Twitter was absolutely ridiculous and still do, as in "get a life'. Did use TubeMogul constantly to shotgun my music videos to the Net until last week when I quit songwriting.  (Temporarily, just until I can get my "regular" writing to point of actually producing measurable monthly income.)

When it came to the writing sites, the others were "uh-h-h, okay-y-y..." but just didn't trip my trigger.  HubPages felt like home and still does.

1. stephanie mclain profile image80
      stephanie mclainposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't quite understand the use of Twitter. It seems ridiculous to me also.

15. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

It was my bro...... He is amazing in all these things

16. N. Ramius profile image83
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

My real life friend

17. Ultimate Hubber profile image81

Here is a detailed hub on How I found it out and joined Hub Pages. I thought I better write it in detail.

18. jayday1950 profile image61
    jayday1950posted 7 years ago

Hi! My name is James Holiday and I am Brand new to Hub Pages. I am trying to find some friends and try to relate with them and they relate to me. I am a friendly person and I love people.
    I found out about this new way of communicating from Charlie Page. I became a Directory of Ezines lifetime member about two years ago. I didn't realize how full of information was there for me to use. I thank you for listening and hope that we can be friends. thanks alot
    james holiday

19. gurgel1 profile image59
    gurgel1posted 7 years ago

I found hubpages surfing the web a couple weeks ago.

20. cashmere profile image84
    cashmereposted 7 years ago

I was auditioning for a job as a freelance writer and I was asked for my hubpages and ezine portfolios. I had ezine, and now I have hubpages as well.

21. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

I found hp in google. But i joined after 2 months of finding hp.
    Now i feel like hp is like my family.Everyone is so friendly and
    definitely some are real funny & thought provoking.