What Determines the height of the Red Bar on Stats?

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

This is just a curiousity question.  When you click on your profile and click on 'view stats' you find a graph showing the ups and downs of your pageviews and that seems to make sense compared to my average pageviews.  The red bars represent hubs that are published.  What determines their height on this graph? I see they change over time. It doesn't really appear to be pageviews since a few of my hubs would be higher than my chart goes. It doesn't appear to be the hub's own score either.  Even if it was, we don't have a scale listed to tell us how much it is.  Anyone know?

Something else I just thought of....does it maybe get taller when you have posted multiple hubs in 24 hours, since I don't see 100+ red bars even though I have 100+ hubs. 

I guess I'm just trying to determine the relevance of the red bars.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

The unit of time on the X-Axis vary depending on how long you've been on HubPages, they are basically number total number of days divided by 100.  The height of the red bars correspond to how many hubs you created during each period.

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the info Paul!  I could tell they were getting taller, but it wasn't in relation to views of each hub and it wouldn't make sense if they did even.  So, now I understand.  It wasn't a big deal anyway....just a curiousity thing.